High arm sling
This is another simple sling using a triangular bandage that provides elevation. Hence, it is a good choice for hand or wrist injuries.
- Put a knot in the short corner of the bandage.
- Place the injured hand across the chest toward the opposite shoulder.
- Place the knot over the elbow.
- Place the leading edge of the bandage on top of the forearm and drape the corner over the opposite shoulder.
- Take the lower edge of the bandage and lead it underneath the forearm and around the back to tie to the other corner behind the neck.