World Rugby has launched T1 Rugby, the world’s first non-contact sport that fully reflects the unique characteristics of rugby, including scrums, lineouts and breakdown.
With an emphasis on fun, fitness, inclusion and time optimisation, T1 Rugby is a game for everyone, played by anyone.
It provides a fun, welcoming, time efficient and safe environment for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds, reflecting the international federation’s mission of a global sport for all.
Significantly, it is the first non-contact form of the game that reflects the characteristics of rugby, including lineouts, scrums, kicking and a breakdown, while remaining simple to play. It contains many of the attacking and defending aspects of rugby, requiring players to make the same decisions.
- T1 Rugby - Game Infographic
- T1 Rugby - Game Rules Infographic
- T1 Rugby - How to Play The Game (Short Rules) Infographic
- T1 Rugby - How to Play The Game (Long Rules) Document
- T1 Rugby - Match Managers Information
More Information: T1 Rugby