Key learning points
- Safe use of Oxygen and Entonox in Trauma Patients and Medical Emergencies.
- The Preparation and setting up of equipment for the safe use of oxygen and Entonox.
- The use, complications and contraindications of oxygen and Entonox therapy.
- The safety requirements for the storage and transport of medical Gases to satisfy legal requirements.
- When planning to use medical gases abroad it is important to check you are operating within the visiting countries legal requirements.