Upon completion of this chapter the candidate should have awareness of the suggested medical equipment to provide Immediate Care in the Rugby setting.
- Review a suggested list of equipment to be considered for the immediate care in rugby setting
- Understand the need to maintain equipment in good working order
- Understand the need to store equipment in suitable containers to prevent damage and maintain good working order
- Understand the legislation for ordering, receiving, storage, administration and disposal of medicines.
- Understand the challenges of providing medical abroad with teams in terms of pre event preparation including obtaining the requisite documentation.