Upon completion of this chapter the candidate should have awareness of the suggested medical equipment to provide Immediate Care in the Rugby setting
- Review the suggested list of equipment to be considered for the Immediate Care in Rugby setting
- Understand the need to maintain equipment in good working order
- Understand the need to store equipment in suitable containers to prevent damage and maintain good working order
- Understand the medicines legislation for ordering, receiving, storage, administration and disposal of medicines.
- Understand the challenges of providing medical care abroad with teams, in terms of pre-event preparation